Marion Brady's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"".... Also what I read online elsewhere, Charters can set their own curriculum, basi…"

Marion Brady replied Dec 28, 2009 to Marion Brady's "The education reform train is off track" --in Washington Post

16 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Ed Hitchcock

"Thanks, Cindy and Connie. On the 12-23-09 Washington Post piece: Think of it less a…"

Marion Brady replied Dec 26, 2009 to Marion Brady's "The education reform train is off track" --in Washington Post

16 Jan 18, 2010
Reply by Ed Hitchcock

"I wish I had a strategy! Leaders of business and industry, Congress, the Administrat…"

Marion Brady replied Oct 4, 2009 to Marion Brady: "National Subject-Matter Standards? Be Careful What You Wish For" --in edweek

16 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Marion Brady

"Ellen, Neither my brother (Howard) nor I feel possessive or defensive about anything…"

Marion Brady replied Oct 3, 2009 to Marion Brady: "National Subject-Matter Standards? Be Careful What You Wish For" --in edweek

16 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Marion Brady

"Thanks, Ellen. I agree about potential compatibility. When you talk about narration,…"

Marion Brady replied Oct 3, 2009 to Marion Brady: "National Subject-Matter Standards? Be Careful What You Wish For" --in edweek

16 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Marion Brady

"I'm reluctant to admit it, but I don't have access to I-Tunes (as far as I know). H…"

Marion Brady replied Oct 1, 2009 to Marion Brady: "National Subject-Matter Standards? Be Careful What You Wish For" --in edweek

16 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Marion Brady

"We just thought it would attract more attention from kids AND adults. It seems to ha…"

Marion Brady replied Oct 1, 2009 to Marion Brady: "National Subject-Matter Standards? Be Careful What You Wish For" --in edweek

16 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Marion Brady

"Connie, I called and read your comments about the video background music to my broth…"

16 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Marion Brady

"Thanks for the post, Mike. One model for what needs to happen is taking place right…"

16 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Marion Brady

"Connie, I really appreciate the kind words. Thanks much! "Where do we go from here?"…"

Marion Brady replied Sep 30, 2009 to Marion Brady: "National Subject-Matter Standards? Be Careful What You Wish For" --in edweek

16 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Marion Brady

RSS

Fireside Council

Questions, problems, comments? Here is the "Fireside Council" of folks who help Connie with the administration of this site: Anna, IanOr-Tal ,  Ed and Barry. Click on their names to visit their Profile Pages and leave comments for them with your inquiries and ideas! Meanwhile, if you have technical questions or suggestions, Laura will be glad to help.

Fireside Learning

Create Your Badge

#FiresideNing @Twitter

Quick Guide to Fireside

QUICKIE GUIDE to the FIRESIDE:
The Main Tabs are found along the top of every page:
Main: Access the main Fireside page.
Invite: Invite others to join the Fireside.
My Page: Design your own homepage.
People: View Members and Groups.
Forum: Check out the discussions!
Blogs: It's easy to start blogging.
Photos: Upload and share photos.
Videos: Upload and share videos.

Looking for help? Check out the "How-to's and Feature Requests" discussion! Your input is valuable: THANK YOU.

© 2014   Created by Connie Weber.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service