Hello All,
Earlier (last week, the first week 12/16 of the network) I wrote:
This is a new network starting up; you get to be one of the founders! I've invited Firesiders from Emerson, new "regional" firesiders, old friends and colleagues (several of whom you'll know), people from Classroom 2.0, people from Ning in Education.

12/28
Simply put, what I tried to do is bring together a dynamic group of "thinkers" in education. It worked! We have huge potential here. Now I'd like to ask your help with 1) adding in people you know who like to talk about education, particularly your personal friends and/or people you admire. (To invite them, simply hit the "invite" tab and follow instructions. Also, please help me greet newcomers, particularly the ones you've invited.) 2) Help shape the network by giving feedback about what you'd like to discuss, question, implement, share, find references about, etc. You could respond to the "ideas for discussion at Fireside Learning post for this, or just start a forum of any kind. (Thanks to the many people who are doing this...)

Thanks for getting Fireside Learning off to a great start!

NOTE: we need more PHOTOS! You can share any kind of photo you'd like.

Views: 0

Reply to This

Fireside Council

Questions, problems, comments? Here is the "Fireside Council" of folks who help Connie with the administration of this site: Anna, IanOr-Tal ,  Ed and Barry. Click on their names to visit their Profile Pages and leave comments for them with your inquiries and ideas! Meanwhile, if you have technical questions or suggestions, Laura will be glad to help.

Fireside Learning

Create Your Badge

#FiresideNing @Twitter

Quick Guide to Fireside

QUICKIE GUIDE to the FIRESIDE:
The Main Tabs are found along the top of every page:
Main: Access the main Fireside page.
Invite: Invite others to join the Fireside.
My Page: Design your own homepage.
People: View Members and Groups.
Forum: Check out the discussions!
Blogs: It's easy to start blogging.
Photos: Upload and share photos.
Videos: Upload and share videos.

Looking for help? Check out the "How-to's and Feature Requests" discussion! Your input is valuable: THANK YOU.

© 2014   Created by Connie Weber.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service